1/6 Photos of Nuts 'n Fruit Munch Mix
Sydney Mike's Note:
This is a great finger food for any gathering, especially with the combination of cranberry & ginger! It comes from the fall 2004 issue of the Kraft 'food&family' magazine. The original recipe calls for Planters Cocktail Peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place butter & sugar in large microwavable bowl, & microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until butter is completely melted when stirred.
- 3Add ginger & mix well.
- 4Add cereal & toss gently.
- 5In a single layer, spread the cereal mixture in a greased 15"x10" baking dish.
- 6Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- 7Stir in peanuts & return to oven to bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 8Cool completely before adding cranberries. Toss gently.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nuts 'n Fruit Munch Mix
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded wheat cereal