Recipe by T. Woolfe
This is a cut down and tweak from a oven fryed Chicken thing I've done. A nice shange from the sweet/hot usual bird
Top Review by Charlotte J
These wings had a very good flavor and were easy to make. I used a 16-ounce jar of unsalted dry roasted peanuts. The only thing I'd change would be to use my Kitchen Aid Mixer to "finely" chop the nuts and maybe that way use less peanuts. My glass hand grinder just did not do the trick. TW, thanks for sharing.
- 2 lbs trimmed chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but the Peanuts in a bowl and let the wings marinate for at least half an hour,, up to an hour.
- Roll the wings in the finely chopped dry roasted Peanuts.
- Place on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400-425F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with the*usual suspects*.