Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A haughtier banana split. Made this recipe up. If another one exists online somewhere, then THEY stole my recipe.
- 1 large ripe banana (firm banana cut in half lengthwise)
- 1⁄4 cup nutella, hazelnut chocolate spread softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups real vanilla ice cream or 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or 1 1⁄4 cups non-dairy ice cream
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, toasted
- real whipping cream
- fresh strawberries or maraschino cherry
- Arrange the sliced banana on dessert plates.
- Top each serving with the yogurt, Nutella hazelnut spread, whipping cream, hazelnuts, and strawberry slices or 1 or 2 maraschino cherries.