Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good snack that the kids and adults will all enjoy. It's pretty healthy too ( don't tell 'em that however, why spoil their fun!)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 6 cups shredded wheat cereal, bite sized
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (no sat or trans fat)
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- preheat oven to 250f place 1/2 c ea peanut butter &margarine in large microwave bowl.
- Microwave on med.high 1min.
- Stir and add 1 c marshmallows,microwave 1 min.on high.or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add 6c ea.shreddded wheat & popcon and 1 c pecans mix well.
- Spread evenly into 2 greased 15x10x1 in pans.
- Bake 10 minute
- Cool completely and break into small pieces.
Annacia I'm sorry but my family did not really enjoy all the flavors of this recipe. They particularly did not like the shredded wheat with the popcorn of all things. It did work by following all the instructions exactly. Sorry that the taste was not something that my family enjoyed. I know someone will love it out here in zaar world. Tagged in Newest Zaar tag.