Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great for party and school snacks, hiking nibbles and TV munchies. Simple, nutritious and made in minutes.
- 300 g Nutri-Grain cereal
- 250 g peanuts
- 1 (45 g) packet cream of chicken soup mix (powder mix)
- 1 (45 g) packet French onion soup mix (powder mix)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup warm canola oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and gradually stir in canola oil. HOW EASY IS THAT!
Yummy and easy though I preferr not to add french onion pkt and I use Olive oil as they say its the healthy oil
One of my favourites. Tasty, fast and economical. Just a tad addictive....
This had a very distinctive taste which I really loved! I used a little extra cuttry and mustard powder. Having said that I think this would be a real 'love it or hate it recipe' - but with a 5 min prep time you don't have much to lose by trying a small amount to see if you like it.