Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great snack mix, my kids love it.
Make and share this Nuts, Bolts and Screws Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml shredded wheat cereal
- 473.18 ml Rice Chex
- 473.18 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 22.18 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 236.59 ml pretzel stick
- 177.44 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 177.44 ml raisins (optional)
- Spread cereal mixture in a large shallow pan (cookie sheet). Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
- Drizzle butter mixture over cereal, stir to coat. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Stir in pretzels and peanuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Stir often to prevent scorching.
- Raisins may be added after baking, if desired.
- Allow to cool completely, then store in air-tight container.