Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy munchy, crunchy snack--a bit different to others already posted here. I finally found this on the Kellogg’s website—I had been looking for it for ages.
- 250 g butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 500 g Nutri-Grain cereal
- 500 g salted mixed nuts
- Combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, paprika and cayenne pepper in a saucepan over low heat until warmed through.
- Combine Nutri-Grain® and nuts.
- Spread evenly onto a large baking dish.
- Pour oil mixture over the top and bake in a slow oven (125ºC) for approximately one hour, turning every 15 minutes with an egg slice.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.