Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the cookbook 366 Low-Fat Brand Name Recipes in Minutes!
- 1 (1/2 cup) bag quick-cooking rice, such as Success rice
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, saute onion and celery in margarine in skillet.
- Add nuts, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Fold in cooked rice.
- Add chicken broth.