Recipe by **Mandy**
Yet another version of this classic snack, this one uses a dry Dutch Curry & Rice soup mix and is sooo moorish!!
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (40 g) packetdutch curry & rice flavoured soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1⁄2 cup Nutri-Grain cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, worcesershire sauce, soup mix and cayenne in a saucepan, cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add nuts and Nutri-Grain and stir until coated. Pour mixture into a baking dish lined with greaseproof paper and bake at 180.C for 10 mins or until crisp.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.