Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My ex-mother-in-law made this every Christmas and it is the best ever!
Make and share this Nuts and Bolts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (775 g) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (775 g) box Crispix cereal
- 1 (500 g) bag pretzels or 1 (500 g) bag pretzel sticks
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 2 (350 g) boxes Bugles original flavor snacks
- 2 (350 g) bags chow mein noodles
- 1 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven at 200°F.
- Mix the Cheerios, Crispex, pretzels, bugles and the chow mien noodles in 2 large roasters.
- Mix seasonings and Worcestershire sauce with the butter;mix well, pour over the cereal mixture and coat well. Bake for 2 hours uncovered stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- ***Add the peanuts 30 minutes before done.