Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 bag small pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts or 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 6 teaspoons oleo
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- Heat oleo, sugar and honey in saucepan, boil, stir and cook 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour cooked mixture over dry ingredients and stir.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
My whole family gave it a thumbs up! Thanks for the great recipe!
This recipe was very simple to prepare. Just a warning to some that if your sugar mixture appears to harden before going in the oven, not to worry, the heat and stirring will distribute the mixture. The other thing I did was dump it out onto a large sheet of wax paper for easier drying. The whole family enjoyed this mixture. Thanks Karen!