Recipe by graniteangel
I've tried several different versions of this cocktail over the years. I've developed my favorite version. The half and half mellows out the sweet sharpness of the frangelico while showcasing the yummy hazelnut and berry flavors.
- 3⁄4 ounce Absolut kurant vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill metal shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake until outside of the shaker is frosty. Strain into a snifter. For garnish you can add a little whipped cream and drizzle a little chambord over the top.
- Perfect drink for a dessert. It tastes a lot like a milkshake though so be careful -- they go down quick!