Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great lunchbox snack that you can feel confident giving to your family. It's so much better than store bought snacks.
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dates (chopped) or 1 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- Combine all ingredients, and mix well.
- Pess mixture into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 6 x 3 rows to create 18 bars.