Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of nutrition and yummy too. The weather is warming up here in North Carolina and smoothies are a must in warm weather!
- 78.07 ml cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 78.07 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4-5 medium fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1 medium banana
- 78.07 ml fresh pineapple chunk
- 78.07 ml plain soy yogurt (or vainilla, coconut milk yogurt is good too or use dairy yogurt)
- 14.79 ml honey (or agave syrup or 1 packet stevia)
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml fresh ground flax seeds
- Throw everything in the blender and blend till very smooth.
- Super easy. You can play around with this recipe. Subtract fruits, use different fruits, leave out the orange juice, there are lots of variations possible. Make sure the ingredients are as high quality as you can find.