Recipe by Sharon123
Lots of nutrition and yummy too. The weather is warming up here in North Carolina and smoothies are a must in warm weather!
- 1⁄3 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 -5 medium fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1 medium banana
- 1⁄3 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1⁄3 cup plain soy yogurt (or vainilla, coconut milk yogurt is good too or use dairy yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave syrup or 1 packet stevia)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground flax seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw everything in the blender and blend till very smooth.
- Super easy. You can play around with this recipe. Subtract fruits, use different fruits, leave out the orange juice, there are lots of variations possible. Make sure the ingredients are as high quality as you can find.