1/2 Photos of Nutritious Food Enhancer
A great way to sneak veggies or fruit into practically anything! Add more or less of whatever you want to adjust for your needs.
My Private Note
- 1Wash, peel, and cut food (discard kale stems in the trash--never in the disposal).
- 2Put raw food through a juicer, if you have one. If not, just move on to the next step.
- 3Put juice and pulp into a blender or food processor and process (adding a little water if needed) until it's smooth and moves freely or is pureed enough for your needs.
- 4Put the raw veggie puree into sterilized mason jars and freeze for up to 3 months. I use small jars, so I can take them out one at a time. Once thawed, they're good for a week.
- 5Put a little into just about anything: sauces, cereals, drinks, and spreads. Anyplace you can hide it will work!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutritious Food Enhancer
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g