Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great way to sneak veggies or fruit into practically anything! Add more or less of whatever you want to adjust for your needs.
- Wash, peel, and cut food (discard kale stems in the trash--never in the disposal).
- Put raw food through a juicer, if you have one. If not, just move on to the next step.
- Put juice and pulp into a blender or food processor and process (adding a little water if needed) until it's smooth and moves freely or is pureed enough for your needs.
- Put the raw veggie puree into sterilized mason jars and freeze for up to 3 months. I use small jars, so I can take them out one at a time. Once thawed, they're good for a week.
- Put a little into just about anything: sauces, cereals, drinks, and spreads. Anyplace you can hide it will work!
A brilliant idea, I even added 2 sticks of celery as I loathe the stuff but I can appreciate its health properties.