1/5 Photos of Nutritious Flour Blend
Inspired by the Sneaky Chef flour blend, I wanted to add more nutriton, so came up with this recipe. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour (blend oatmeal in the food processor till finely ground)
- 1/4 cup barley flour (or millet, rye, buckwheat, or rice or just use 1/2 cup of the oat flour if you can't find or don't h)
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup finely ground cornmeal
- 1Mix thorougly and keep in a covered container, preferably in the refrigerator.
- 2Use in place of whole wheat flour in any recipe calling for whole wheat flour.
- 3Or try substituting for a portion of white flour in your favorite bread, muffin, roll, etc. recipe.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutritious Flour Blend
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.4 g