1/2 Photos of Nutmeg Sugar Crisps
1 hr 10 mins
I love spice cookies and these fit the bill perfectly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, nutmeg and salt.
- 5Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 7Shape into 3/4 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- 8Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutmeg Sugar Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.5
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 436.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g