1/1 Photo of Nutmeg Meltaways
These cookies simply melt in you mouth, they make a great addition to any holiday cookie platter :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Grease a large baking sheet.
- 3In a mixing bowl cream butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- 4Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 5Stir in ground almonds.
- 6Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet/s.
- 8Bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 9Cool on wire racks.
- 10In a small bowl combine icing sugar and nutmeg.
- 11Gently roll cooled cookies in the sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutmeg Meltaways
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 27.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g