Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my Grandma's recipe, but I have changed it over ther years. My family loves this for breakfast and it is a tradition on Christmas morning with hot cinnamons rolls.
- warm milk either in microwave or on stove top.
- combine eggs, salt, and sugar.
- add milk slowly stirring constantly.
- add vanilla.
- pour into heavy pyrex casserole dish (square deep ones work best) or custard cups.
- sprinkle with nutmeg & cinnamon.
- place in a cake pan 1/4 the way filled with water.
- bake at 350 for an hour or till knife comes out clean.