Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very good for winters !!! And very effective against cold :-)
Make and share this Nutmeg and ginger Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cm ginger, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tea leaves (or 1 teabag)
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- Boil water with nutmeg powder and ginger piece for a good 2-3 minutes.
- Add tea leaves, turn off the heat and let the same stand for a minute or so.
- Add sugar and enjoy.
- U can add a dash of milk if you want.
Excellent, just excellent tea. Lovely balance of flavor and oh so delicious. Simple and a real pleasure. Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan '10.
This is a wonderful tea to make. I added about 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar to conteract the biterness that the fresh ginger gave the tea. The tea had condensed quite a bit at the end after boiling, so I added about 1/4-1/2c of milk at the end. The made it almost like a spiced chai. Very good tea -- thanks for the recipe!