Recipe by evelyn/athens
These are so easy to make and so good to eat!
Top Review by iLuv2cook 2
SIMPLE and EXCELLENT! I like recipes this quick to put together! I found splashing balls with a bit of cognac so sprinkles can stick on easier as they were too dry for them to stay on. Worked very well! A quick treat for all adults! THANKS EVELYN!
- 2 packages petit beurre biscuits (400gr - or just under a pound) or 2 packages digestive biscuits, crumbs (graham crackers are suitable)
- 8 ounces butter, room temperature
- 2 jars nutella
- 8 ounces walnuts, pieces finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cognac or 1⁄2 cup brandy
- chocolate, truffle shavings