Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
These are so easy to make and so good to eat!
Make and share this Nutella Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 packages petit beurre biscuits (400gr - or just under a pound) or 2 packages digestive biscuits, crumbs (graham crackers are suitable)
- 8 ounces butter, room temperature
- 2 jars nutella
- 8 ounces walnuts, pieces finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cognac or 1⁄2 cup brandy
- chocolate, truffle shavings
- Beat nutella with butter until well-combined; add cognac.
- If too dry, add some milk.
- Stir in cookie crumbs and walnuts.
- Shape into small balls and roll in truffle shavings.
- Place in individual truffle cups.
- Best made 1 day before serving.
SIMPLE and EXCELLENT! I like recipes this quick to put together! I found splashing balls with a bit of cognac so sprinkles can stick on easier as they were too dry for them to stay on. Worked very well! A quick treat for all adults! THANKS EVELYN!
These are very yum and way too moreish! I used brandy, placed them in the fridge for 24 hours as they were quite soft, rolled them in chocolate hail and enjoyed as part of our Christmas dinner.
This is absolutely delicious! I used 1 tspn vanilla essence and 1/4 cup fresh orange juice with a bit of zest as I didn't want to use 1/4 cup of Brandy. It tastes great! Rolled it in icing sugar and cocoa powder.