Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in one of my favorites magazines "Vanidades" (one that is not a "recipe" magazine :O LOL!) They called the recipe "Nutella Taquitos" but they are more like "rolled up nutella crepes). They seem easy and very scrumptious!
Crepes or taquitos
- 4 ounces flour
- 4 ounces sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces milk
- 1 ounce butter, melted, cooled
- more butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar nutella
- Mix the flour with the sugar and a dash of salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, add the cooled melted butter and add the "flour mixture" from step 1.
- Beat well until you obtain an "even mixture" without lumps and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, grease it with a bit of butter and pour half a ladle of mixture.
- Cook the "crepe" on both sides and let it cool on a plate. They should be very thin.
- Spread each crepe (you should get around 18) with nutella and tighly roll it, giving it a "taquito" form.
- You can also use jelly instead of nutella.