Adapted from http://decadenze.com/
Make and share this Nutella Swirl Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake or muffin liners.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl. Leave aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl till texture is light.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time till fully incorporated.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients into the wet mix till well-mixed.
- Fill up each liner with batter till about 3/4 full.
- Top up each cupcake with approximately 1 tbsp of nutella. Use a toothpick to swirl the nutella into the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove individual cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before storing.