1/3 Photos of Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
Adapted from http://decadenze.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake or muffin liners.
- 3Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl. Leave aside.
- 4Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl till texture is light.
- 5Add in the eggs, one at a time till fully incorporated.
- 6Add in the vanilla extract.
- 7Gradually add in the dry ingredients into the wet mix till well-mixed.
- 8Fill up each liner with batter till about 3/4 full.
- 9Top up each cupcake with approximately 1 tbsp of nutella. Use a toothpick to swirl the nutella into the batter.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 11Remove individual cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before storing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 218.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g