Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The name says it all...these are super delicious!
Make and share this Nutella-Swirl Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour (put 1 c oats into blender, chop or grind or blend until you have flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 24 teaspoons nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or spray 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a smaller bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and oil. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon a dollop of Nutella onto each muffin and swirl together well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.