1/4 Photos of Nutella-Stuffed French Toast
** Poppy **'s Note:
I love my Nutella!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a heavy skillet.
- 2Lightly whisk eggs with milk.
- 3Spread Nutella between two slices of bread.
- 4Dip in egg-milk mixture briefly to coat.
- 5Slowly brown each side of the sandwich.
- 6Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or drizzle with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella-Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 304.0 mg
- Sodium 1216.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g