I love my Nutella!!!!
Make and share this Nutella-Stuffed French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet.
- Lightly whisk eggs with milk.
- Spread Nutella between two slices of bread.
- Dip in egg-milk mixture briefly to coat.
- Slowly brown each side of the sandwich.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or drizzle with maple syrup.
Just a heads up for you Nutella nuts, evidently the hazelnuts they use comes from the middle east and the harvest is down 25-30% due to some kind of blight or something so look for the price to go you know where, might want to stock up. Bon Appetit Adios n' Hasta La Bye Bye! Shalom.
I didn't have a dense bread so I used regular sandwich bread. The bread took up a bit too much of the batter to cook all of the way through. So I fried one side of the bread after dipping in the batter and then put the Nutella on it before putting the two halves together to fry. It seemed to turn out well and was very tasty. My kids loved it.
I used Challah bread for this recipe and it was sooo delicious! Worth every calorie!