Recipe by ** Poppy **
I love my Nutella!!!!
Top Review by ldmff
Just a heads up for you Nutella nuts, evidently the hazelnuts they use comes from the middle east and the harvest is down 25-30% due to some kind of blight or something so look for the price to go you know where, might want to stock up. Bon Appetit Adios n' Hasta La Bye Bye! Shalom.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet.
- Lightly whisk eggs with milk.
- Spread Nutella between two slices of bread.
- Dip in egg-milk mixture briefly to coat.
- Slowly brown each side of the sandwich.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or drizzle with maple syrup.