Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Per request, a Nutella recipe for Lori!:)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted & chopped (see instructions)
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- (I believe 1 sheet is for toasting the nuts& the second sheet is for the candy.) In a bowl, melt the white chocolate chips& PB chips in microwave on medium power for 2 minutes.
- (Also can be melted in a double boiler) Add Nutella& stir until smooth to the melted chips.
- Gently fold in nuts& noodles until completely combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared sheet and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
- -----Totoast hazelnuts----.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread hazelnuts on baking sheet& toast until lightly brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Allow nuts to cool completely before handling.
- If using hazelnuts with skin on, rub them together in kitchen towel after cooling to remove skins.
YUMMY!!! This was a great recipe. Highly recommend. Question though...instead of chow mein noodles, has anyone tried recipe with mini pretzel stix? I think I may try that the next time I make this recipe.