Recipe by Jen T
I saw this in a magazine and thought I'd post for all the little ones & not so little ones that like nutella!!!! You can use other chocolate hazelnut spreads if you like. These make a nice change from "Fairy Bread" and are ideal for childrens parties or just for a treat.
Top Review by MeliBug
my boyfriend alwaaaays has me make him nutella sandwiches! but the sprinkles were a great crunchy surprise addition! and they look so much cuter rolled up! :D! these are adorable and delish! thanks Jen! made for Recipe Swap!
- 12 slices white bread (crusts removed)
- 1⁄2 cup nutella or 1⁄2 cup similar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles (in NZ these are known as "hundreds & thousands")
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a rolling pin roll out the bread slices to flatten.
- Spread each slice with nutella.
- Sprinkle over the hundreds & thousands.
- Roll up as you would a swiss roll.
- Either cut in half to make smaller or for a party piece tie 3 rolls (either halved or whole) together with a ribbon and serve.