Recipe by Makehersay
This is a quick, delicious snack/dessert that I like to make when I can't get pain au chocolat; it's great with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or milk. You can modify it to your own tastes, I think it would be good with some bananas or bacon, or maybe even both! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the croissant horizontally (serrated knife works best).
- Spread a tablespoon or two of Nutella on the bottom half (or however much you prefer, I like A LOT on mine) and top with the other half.
- Place (uncovered) on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet in the middle rack of the oven; bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until croissant is golden brown and Nutella has warmed through.
- Let sit for a couple minutes (filling can be extremely hot), then enjoy!