1/2 Photos of Nutella Rolls
I just made these the other day. They were so incredibly easy. Only 4 ingredients! I loved them. So different. And right out the oven ... they taste like a fabulous French pastry. At least in my imagination ... seeing as I've never actually tried a French pastry right out of the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread out a crescent roll triangle.
- 2Drop a dollop, about 1 or 2 teaspoons, in the middle .
- 3Add a slice of banana if that's what you choose.
- 4Wrap the banana and Nutella in the pastry dough pinching the edges together. And then I kind of swirl the dough on the top.
- 5Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 6Bake in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes, or whenever they are golden and look baked.
- 7Serve while warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g