Recipe by *Monica*
I just made these the other day. They were so incredibly easy. Only 4 ingredients! I loved them. So different. And right out the oven ... they taste like a fabulous French pastry. At least in my imagination ... seeing as I've never actually tried a French pastry right out of the oven.
Top Review by MagnoliaJoyRose
These rolls were wonderful and super-easy to make! I LOVE nutella and used frozen raspberries instead of bananas and it was Incredible! Thanks for posting such a delicious and easy recipe! :)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- banana (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread out a crescent roll triangle.
- Drop a dollop, about 1 or 2 teaspoons, in the middle .
- Add a slice of banana if that's what you choose.
- Wrap the banana and Nutella in the pastry dough pinching the edges together. And then I kind of swirl the dough on the top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes, or whenever they are golden and look baked.
- Serve while warm or cold.