Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just made these the other day. They were so incredibly easy. Only 4 ingredients! I loved them. So different. And right out the oven ... they taste like a fabulous French pastry. At least in my imagination ... seeing as I've never actually tried a French pastry right out of the oven.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- banana (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Spread out a crescent roll triangle.
- Drop a dollop, about 1 or 2 teaspoons, in the middle .
- Add a slice of banana if that's what you choose.
- Wrap the banana and Nutella in the pastry dough pinching the edges together. And then I kind of swirl the dough on the top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes, or whenever they are golden and look baked.
- Serve while warm or cold.
These rolls were wonderful and super-easy to make! I LOVE nutella and used frozen raspberries instead of bananas and it was Incredible! Thanks for posting such a delicious and easy recipe! :)
I made this recipe when my son had a friend here to play with him. They liked these nutella rolls and me and DH also. I didn't use banana. Only nutella. It was a big hit. Thanks Monica :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Delicious!! We all liked these. Made some with just the Nutella and some with Nutella and a couple of raspberries. Didn't need to cook as long as recipe stated. We followed the time recommended on the crescent roll package and they turned out perfectly. Thanks!! We will definitely make these again.