4 hrs 10 mins
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
From Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. You can use store bought sugar cookie dough too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1064.65 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 1774.42 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml cream of tartar
To Assemble Cookies
- 1Make Sugar Cookie Dough.
- 2Cream the powdered sugar and butter for at least 3 minutes.
- 3Add the eggs one at a time and scrape down the bowl after each egg.
- 4Add vanilla and mix for 2 more minutes.
- 5Mix in the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar while mixer is on slow speed. Mix till you have a smooth dough.
- 6Chill for at least 4 hours before rolling out.
- 7To Assemble and Bake Cookies:.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 9Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- 10Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
- 11Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
- 12Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
- 13Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- 14Remove to racks and cool completely.
- 15When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
- 16Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- 17Repeat with white chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Ravioli Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 342.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 54.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g