Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. You can use store bought sugar cookie dough too.
Make and share this Nutella Ravioli Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 7 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
To Assemble Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup nutella, spread
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Make Sugar Cookie Dough.
- Cream the powdered sugar and butter for at least 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time and scrape down the bowl after each egg.
- Add vanilla and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar while mixer is on slow speed. Mix till you have a smooth dough.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before rolling out.
- To Assemble and Bake Cookies:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
- Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
- Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove to racks and cool completely.
- When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
- Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- Repeat with white chocolate chips.