Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made these for my cookie swap this year. Delish!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup nutella, spread
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
- Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
- Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove to racks and cool completely.
- When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
- Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- Repeat steps 9 & 10 with white chocolate chips.
yummy, but way too much work. Next time, I would make these as regular drop cookies, and put a dallop of nutella on top prior to baking - no rolling, cutting, filling, etc.
yummy! the nutella is subtle but deff. a wonderful punch of taste. mine came out pretty well, im making more for chirstmas presents, and will post pictures of that batch. while slightly time consuming pretty easy when you get to it. thank you for posting!
These cookies look lovely and taste great; however, the cutting, filling, and icing take quite awhile. If you are looking for a quick cookie recipe this is not the one.