Queen of Everything's Note:
Made these for my cookie swap this year. Delish!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch
- 4Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
- 5Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
- 6Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
- 7Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- 8Remove to racks and cool completely.
- 9When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
- 10Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- 11Repeat steps 9 & 10 with white chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Ravioli Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g