Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made these for my cookie swap this year. Delish!
Make and share this Nutella Ravioli Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
- Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
- Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove to racks and cool completely.
- When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
- Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- Repeat steps 9 & 10 with white chocolate chips.