Recipe by Roosie
Posted by request. From the Nutella website- www.nutellausa.com Time does not include chilling and all times are estimates.
Top Review by Schooter
My husband and I love nutella. I saw this and thought it would be a good twist on the ole pumpkin pie. This was fabulous and I got rave reviews. I will be making this many more times!
- 1 pie crust (frozen or homemade)
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with your crust.
- Using a fork, press the dough around the edge of the plate.
- Line the pie with aluminum foil and fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights so the crust holds shape while baking.
- Pre-bake the shell for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights and the aluminum foil from the pie crust and turn the oven down to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend the Nutella with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 2 egg yolks, stirring until mixed thoroughly.
- Carefully spread mixture evenly into the pie crust and bake for 30 minutes until puffy and just set.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the remaining sweetened condensed milk, 2 whole eggs, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gently spoon the mixture over the baked brownie layer of the pie and continue to bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.