1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Posted by request. From the Nutella website- www.nutellausa.com Time does not include chilling and all times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line a 9-inch pie plate with your crust.
- 3Using a fork, press the dough around the edge of the plate.
- 4Line the pie with aluminum foil and fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights so the crust holds shape while baking.
- 5Pre-bake the shell for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove the dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights and the aluminum foil from the pie crust and turn the oven down to 325 degrees.
- 7In a medium bowl, blend the Nutella with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 2 egg yolks, stirring until mixed thoroughly.
- 8Carefully spread mixture evenly into the pie crust and bake for 30 minutes until puffy and just set.
- 9In another medium bowl, stir together the remaining sweetened condensed milk, 2 whole eggs, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 10Gently spoon the mixture over the baked brownie layer of the pie and continue to bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 12Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g