Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my kids favorite dessert. Try it out! Im sure your family will love it too.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- cooking spray
- 8 tablespoons nutella
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
- Whisk all ingredients together (except cooking spray) in large bowl till it's smooth. Use electric mixer it's way easier and faster.
- Spray frying pan and heat on medium-high.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter each time.
- Move your frying pan around so the batter could cover the whole bottom.
- Fry it about 3 minutes in the mean time with your spatula go around the edges.
- Flip it with spatula or in the air. Cook about another 2 minutes, then transfer on to plate.
- Spread 1 tbsp of nutella all over and roll up.
- Repeat with every crepes.
- Sprinkle powder sugar over them.
Delicious! I especially liked the orange extract in the batter.and the Nutella filling. Could add some fruit like strawberries, banana, peach... maybe.
My husband and I love everything nutella. I really love crepes so I had to try this. It was fantastic and the presentation was beautiful with the powdered sugar.
Ohhhh My! This is wounderful! But then again, for me anything with nutella on it is pretty hard to resist. Thanks for posting!