Recipe by rsarahl
Decadent mousse that uses yummy, yummy Nutella! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by ms_ericaw
Served this mousse on top of crumbled up pecan brownies in mini plastic martini glasses. I put the mousse in a pastry bag and piped it on top of the crumbled brownie. It was the hit of the party. Everyone was raving about it, and it was so easy to make (I will mention that the hazelnut flavor was lost a little bit when combined with the brownie, but the texture combination was amazing). I will be serving this again for sure.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine heavy cream and coffee granules in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add Nutella.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium for 1 minute.
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl, and continue beating for about 1 minute until very soft peaks form.
- (Note: Mousse mixture is very soft/loose at this point, but will firm up when chilled.) Divide evenly into individual serving dishes, and chill at least 4 hours.
- If desired, top with whipped cream just before serving.
- (Weight Watchers: 10 pts).