Christine's Yellow Kitchen's Note:
Terrific recipe for chocolate chip cookies - with a twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 3Cream sugars and the butter in large bowl until smooth and light in color. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and Nutella.
- 4Add the flour mixture on low speed 1/3 at a time until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5On an ungreased baking sheet, place rounded balls of dough at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes until set but still soft. Let cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g