Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Terrific recipe for chocolate chip cookies - with a twist!
Make and share this Nutella Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Cream sugars and the butter in large bowl until smooth and light in color. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and Nutella.
- Add the flour mixture on low speed 1/3 at a time until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place rounded balls of dough at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes until set but still soft. Let cool on a rack.