Recipe by Christine's Yellow Kitchen
Terrific recipe for chocolate chip cookies - with a twist!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Loved the chocolate flavors, and if you are a chocoholic these treats might be perfect for you. Nice, soft, and had texture. Used some semi-sweet dark chocolate chips I had on hand. Made for Pick A Chef 2012
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Cream sugars and the butter in large bowl until smooth and light in color. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and Nutella.
- Add the flour mixture on low speed 1/3 at a time until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place rounded balls of dough at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes until set but still soft. Let cool on a rack.