Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 12 mins
Terrific recipe for chocolate chip cookies - with a twist!
Make and share this Nutella Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Cream sugars and the butter in large bowl until smooth and light in color. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and Nutella.
- Add the flour mixture on low speed 1/3 at a time until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place rounded balls of dough at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes until set but still soft. Let cool on a rack.
Loved the chocolate flavors, and if you are a chocoholic these treats might be perfect for you. Nice, soft, and had texture. Used some semi-sweet dark chocolate chips I had on hand. Made for Pick A Chef 2012
I had Nutella in my cupboard and needed to use it up so I am glad I chose this recipe.I left the cookies in for 10 minutes and took them out so they were nice and chewy.I used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose flour.Very tasty!
The texture of these is just wonderful: similar to the corners of a pan of brownies! I tweaked the recipe a bit by substituting 2 tsp of almond extract instead of the vanilla, and I used dark chocolate chips. I took them to a cookie exchange and I'll be making more for the family. Thanks for a yummy recipe!