Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the Internet and made a few modifications. This is a great recipe for Evil Nutella.I call it evil because it is addicting!
- In your Kitchen Aid mixer with paddle arm (you could use electric hand mixer). Beat Nutella, butter and shortening together with sugar. Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes until really really fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, continue beating.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add flour to wet ingredients.
- Beat very well.
- Pour into a greased 9 X 9 square pan. Bake 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- I would also recommend allowing it to sit in the oven as it's cooling - crack the door a little - this will keep it from falling like mine did. Allow to cool completely before cutting.