Recipe by *Nabiha*
Yummy! This is so easy to make. Got this from chocolateandzucchini.com Prep time does not include time for chilling.
- 1 1⁄2 cups nutella
- 380 ml unsweetened evaporated milk or 1 1⁄2 cups and 1 tablespoon unsweetened evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the nutella spread and the evaporated milk in a medium mixing bowl, and beat with a whisk or mixer until they combine and become smooth.This may take a few minutes.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer. Every hour or so, remove the container from the freezer, draw the sides in with a fork , stir vigorously, and return to the freezer.
- Repeat the above step till you get a smooth creamy texture.
- Alternatively, you can churn it in your ice cream maker if you have one.