Recipe by Ann Marie F
Adapted from Woman's World January 11, 2010 issue. If desired it can be kicked up for adults with the addition of liqueur.
- 1 cup hot coffee (1 cup or mug of your favorite hot coffee, for one serving)
- 2 teaspoons nutella (or more to taste, depending on the size of your cup or mug)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (more or less)
- chocolate, shaving (or chocolate or colored sprinkle) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-flavored liqueur, such as Frangelico (or more to taste and depending on the size of your cup or mug) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with a cup or mug of your favorite hot coffee.
- Add 2 teaspoons or more of Nutella; stir until the Nutella melts.
- Top with as much whipped cream as desired.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- If desired, give it an extra nutty adult nutty kick by adding a tablespoon (or more to taste, and depending on the size of your cup or mug) of hazlenut liqueur, such as Frangelico.Or Godiva liqueur for an adult chocolate kick.
- Pretty served in a glass mug with colored sprinkles sinking down thru the whipped cream.