Ann Marie F's Note:
Adapted from Woman's World January 11, 2010 issue. If desired it can be kicked up for adults with the addition of liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hot coffee (1 cup or mug of your favorite hot coffee, for one serving)
- 2 teaspoons nutella (or more to taste, depending on the size of your cup or mug)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (more or less)
- chocolate, shaving (or chocolate or colored sprinkle) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-flavored liqueur, such as Frangelico (or more to taste and depending on the size of your cup or mug) (optional)
- 1Start with a cup or mug of your favorite hot coffee.
- 2Add 2 teaspoons or more of Nutella; stir until the Nutella melts.
- 3Top with as much whipped cream as desired.
- 4Decorate with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- 5If desired, give it an extra nutty adult nutty kick by adding a tablespoon (or more to taste, and depending on the size of your cup or mug) of hazlenut liqueur, such as Frangelico.Or Godiva liqueur for an adult chocolate kick.
- 6Pretty served in a glass mug with colored sprinkles sinking down thru the whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella (Hazelnut-Chocolate) Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g