Recipe by CoffeeB
Made this recipe up myself after finding out I didn't have enough p.b. to make my usual p.b. granola. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As most granola's go, feel free to add/delete ingredients to your own likes/dislikes.
- 1419.54 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml wheat germ (I've also used flax meal)
- 59.14 ml sunflower seeds (I've also used sesame seeds)
- 59.14 ml almonds, chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml craisins
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (or splenda brown sugar, adjust amount accordingly)
- 177.44 ml nutella
- 118.29 ml canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put brown sugar, nutella, and oil in a microwave safe dish and heat in the microwave for 1 minute or until warmed thru enough to mix all together. (adjust time accordingly).
- Pour over the oatmeal mix and stir to coat using a wooden spoon.
- Spread onto a 11x15 inch cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for two hours, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss in raisins/craisin.
- Cool before placing in an airtight container.
- (I put mine in a big zip-lock bag and put it in the freezer to pull out whenever.).