1/6 Photos of Nutella Granola
2 hrs 15 mins
Made this recipe up myself after finding out I didn't have enough p.b. to make my usual p.b. granola. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As most granola's go, feel free to add/delete ingredients to your own likes/dislikes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Put brown sugar, nutella, and oil in a microwave safe dish and heat in the microwave for 1 minute or until warmed thru enough to mix all together. (adjust time accordingly).
- 3Pour over the oatmeal mix and stir to coat using a wooden spoon.
- 4Spread onto a 11x15 inch cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 250 degrees for two hours, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and toss in raisins/craisin.
- 7Cool before placing in an airtight container.
- 8(I put mine in a big zip-lock bag and put it in the freezer to pull out whenever.).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Granola
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g