Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chocolate sauce amped up with the secret ingredient Nutella!!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons nutella
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine water, nutella, sugar and salt in a pot.
- Stir over a medium heat until nutella dissolved.
- Add butter to pot,.
- Stirring continuously, bring up to a boil over medium heat.
- Allow to boil for 2 minute, still stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla essence carefully, as sauce will boil up vigourously.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
I am so sorry, i must have misundersttod this. It was just very sweet and much too watery to call it sauce. Made for PAC spring 2009.