1/3 Photos of Nutella Frosted Cupcakes
From Baking Bites. Can't wait to try them as I love love love Nutella!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- 2Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy,about 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Don’t worry if the batter doesn’t look smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
- 3Using an ice cream scoop or spoon , fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full, if you’re not using a scoop. Top each cake with 1 heaping teaspoon of Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- 5Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Frosted Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 214.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g