Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is ridicously easy to make, fun to eat. I recommend you make a batch of rice crispy treats rather than use the pre-made boxed kind-it's allot easier to work with.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) box Rice Krispies treats
- 1 cup nutella
- 1⁄2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Place 4 crispy bars between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Roll with a rolling pin to compress, then with your hands shape into a 5 inch circle.
- Repeat with the remaining 4 bars.
- Place 1 circle on a serving plate.
- Spread 1/3 cup nutella.
- Top with the other round.
- Spread top and sides with remaining Nutella.
- Lick the spoon clean.
- Press chopped hazelnuts into the side of "cake".
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- Cook time reflects chill time.
OH MAN! I just saw this posted on the forum and I had to make it for a snack. I am in love with nutella, I have tried it on everything I thought! Never thought of pairing this hazelnuts sensation with rice krispie treats. So good! I made a "pizza" out of one by not topping it with a treat and putting strawberries on top. Yum!