Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is ridicously easy to make, fun to eat. I recommend you make a batch of rice crispy treats rather than use the pre-made boxed kind-it's allot easier to work with.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) box Rice Krispies treats
- 1 cup nutella
- 1⁄2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Place 4 crispy bars between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Roll with a rolling pin to compress, then with your hands shape into a 5 inch circle.
- Repeat with the remaining 4 bars.
- Place 1 circle on a serving plate.
- Spread 1/3 cup nutella.
- Top with the other round.
- Spread top and sides with remaining Nutella.
- Lick the spoon clean.
- Press chopped hazelnuts into the side of "cake".
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- Cook time reflects chill time.