1/6 Photos of Nutella Crinkle Cookies
This is from recipegoldmine.com. I was looking for Nutella recipes and no one has posted this one. I made a variation of this with walnuts instead of hazelnuts and didn't roll in nuts just the confecioners sugar. They turned out great but I did find I had to bake them about 15 minutes to get the middle done and to crackle on top. I didn't count my cookies so maybe I made them too big. I think you could make them with any nuts you have on hand, the Nutella flavour is still there.UPDATE..In the picture I made them with hazelnuts but I didn't notice any difference in taste than when I made them with walnuts. Walnuts I get free and hazelnuts are so expensive to buy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Beat Nutella and shortening in a large bowl until combined.
- 3Add sugar and mix until combined, beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Add flour and milk alternately and mix until just combined.
- 5Stir in 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts.
- 6Cover and chill several hours until firm.
- 7Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- 8Roll in finely chopped hazelnuts, then in confectioners sugar.
- 9Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes-surface should be cracked and cookies set.
- 10Makes about 70.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g