I grabbed this recipe off a local magazine, edited it a little, and voila! It's really yummy.
Make and share this Nutella Coffee Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius Line a 9-inch square baking tin with parchment paper, with an extra 1cm on the sides.
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth and combined; leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
- Whisk the eggs and coffee into the chocolate mixture. Add the flour mixture and sugar; stir well to combine.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Swirl the Nutella into the brownies and bake for around 25 minutes. You'll want these to be fudgy and a little under-cooked when removed from the oven, but when they cool and firm up they're really good!
- Alternatively, bake for 30 minutes for a cake-like texture.
WOW! These were awesome!! We love Nutella and this hit the spot. I used 3/4 c. butter and butter flavored shortening mix, strong brewed coffee, added 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. I baked at 350 F for 25 minutes. Instead of swirling the nutella in, I frosted them with the whole jar. Oh, my! These were to die for! Super moist and delicious!
I followed your recipe exact and they truly are a great little brownie. I didn't taste much of the Nutella and was disappointed in that fact as I love Nutella. I think as Sweetslady did previously I should have added vanilla too as they were a bit dry. Maybe I baked them too long? All in all they were very satisfying~ Thanks Jermaine! Made for MarchPhoto Forum Challenge...Coffee~